Become a member of the Shedunnit book club, and you’ll not only be ensuring the long-term future of the podcast, but also joining an amazing community of like-minded detective fiction fans. As well as getting to read and discuss your favourite novels with Caroline and the rest of the club, you’ll also get extra podcast episodes, access to the monthly watching party to enjoy a whodunnit film with other members, plus other bonus content. There are two membership levels:
The Amateur Sleuth: £5 a month or £50 a year
You’re a fully-fledged member of the Shedunnit book club. In addition to the warm glow you get from knowing you’re keeping your favourite independent podcast on the air, you will receive:
- access to the secret members-only Shedunnit forum
- initiation into the book club — we read and discuss a different detective novel every month
- two bonus episodes a month: one about the book we’re reading, and one featuring never-before-heard interview tape that had to be cut from the main show for length
- each episode of the main podcast 24 hours early, free of advertising or interruption
- an invitation to the monthly watching party, where Caroline hosts a stream of a whodunnit film or TV episode and runs a live chat for members
- A 10 per cent discount on Shedunnit merchandise and live shows
Click here to join now for £5 a month.
The Seasoned Detective: £25 a month or £250 a year
All the benefits of the Amateur Sleuth tier, plus the following additional benefits that are only available at the higher level:
- a monthly audiobook of Caroline reading a detective short story to you (plus access to the full library of audiobooks as it grows)
- access to a Seasoned Detectives Only area of the members’ forum to propose new audiobooks for Caroline to make
- access to the Holiday Book Concierge Service, in which Caroline is available during December to provide custom recommendations as you’re gift buying for loved ones. Send in what you/they like to read and she’ll tell you what to read next
- a 30 per cent discount on Shedunnit merchandise
- early access to Caroline’s future projects, including the pre-order incentives for her next book, invites to book launches and live shows, and so on
Click here to join now for £25 a month.
If you’re able to support the podcast at a higher level, you can join for £10 a month or £100 a year. The rewards are the same as the £5/£50 level, but a few people have asked how they can contribute more and this is the answer.
The £5/£50 and £25/£250 prices are the minimum for each level, but you can also adjust them upwards at checkout if you’d like to customise the amount you pay to contribute more.
To give any subscription as a gift, click here.